Green Onion Omelette with Ham
- Potatoes (about 15 ounces, number of potatoes depend on their size!)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (other oils suitable as well)
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons whole milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup ham (diced)
- 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Tomatoes (about 8 ounces, again depends on size!)
- 2-3 tablespoons of Baja Green Onions (depending upon preference)
1. Slice and dice potatoes.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, lightly brown potatoes in oil for 5 to 10 minutes.
3. In a mixing bowl, add eggs, milk, and salt and mix well.
4. Stir in ham, tomatoes, and green onions.
5. Pour egg mixture and half of the shredded cheese over potatoes in the skillet.
6. Cover skillet and continue to cook eggs over medium heat until firm, not runny (about 8 minutes).
7. Top with remaining cheese.
8. Cut the omelet into four pieces and serve.