Serves 4-6 people
- About 1 lb (1 bunch) Baja Son Growers asparagus, small/medium thickness
- ½ cup freshly grated Asiago or Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning (homemade is best!)
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Chives to top
- Preheat the oven to 400 and lightly grease baking pan.
- Wash and dry the asparagus stalks. Place asparagus into the baking dish, spreading them evenly.
- In mixing bowl, whisk together heavy cream, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and grated Asiago or Parmesan cheese.
- Pour heavy cream mixture all over the asparagus.
- Spread mozzarella over the top.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.